Based on our extensive experience we know that properly presented financial data can be a valuable source of information for our clients
That is why we try to adapt our accounting services to the individual needs of each client.
We use the most modern IT tools when keeping accounting books. They provide remote access for clients to accounting data and scans of individual accounting documents.
As a part of our accounting services (outsourcing):
- we keep accounting books
- we keep tax records - including the tax revenue and expense ledger, fixed assets register
- We keep full VAT records along with JPK (SAF-T) and EU VAT reporting
- we develop an accounting policy, we draw up and modify corporate chart of accounts
- We draw up financial statements (i.e. balance sheet, profit and loss account, additional information) also in an electronic version - in accordance with the guidelines of the Polish Ministry of Finance
- We calculate taxes - we draw up and send tax returns, declarations and information
- we draw up reports and financial statements required by GUS (the Central Statistical Office) and the NBP (National Bank of Poland)
As part of supporting the accounting departments of companies:
- we audit accounting books
- We advise on tax aspects of accounting